Your Search: "origin8"
- Pedal body made of ruggedly durable engineering-grade thermoplastic - LSL sleeve bushing and sealed bearing - 9/16" CNC machined Chromoly spindle - 10 M3-8mm replaceable pins per side - Platform size: 113mm x 105mm - 350g per pair
- Made in the USA - Wide field of view with three pivot points for total adjustability - Lightweight and optically correct - Fits helmet visors and eyeglasses; will fit helmets with adapter
$11.00 - $12.00
Don't let the small size fool you. The Original Incredibell is little, light and LOUD! Its diminutive dimensions and pivoting ringer let you mount it just about anywhere on your handlebars. A flick of your finger and the Ding! Ding! rings clear for all to hear. - Dome Diameter: 33mm (1.3") - Fits handlebars with 21.7mm – 26mm (.86" – 1.02") outside diameters
$29.99 - $30.99
Origin-8's Classique Sport ATB Stem is crafted from light and durable forged aluminum. It features a 2-bolt handlebar face clamp for easy bar installation and removal. And it even has a built-in brake cable stop. This stem is 180mm tall from the bottom to top of the quill bolt so that you can raise and lower your bars (the bolt is hidden inside the vertical part of the stem). This is a nice choice for that classic mountain or touring bike.
Origin-8's Multi-Sport Bar End Levers are for caliper and cantilever brakes and can be used on touring, base and areo-extension handlebars. They're made of light and reliable forged aluminum for excellent braking power and long life. - Forged AL6061-T6 alloy construction - Compatible with caliper & cantilever brakes - Fits 19-20.5mm ID bar ends - 160g pair
$26.99 - $39.99
Origin-8's Pro Fit Alloy Seat Post is made of light and durable forged aluminum that's been anodized and laser etched for a custom look. It also features an adjustable 2-bolt clamp that holds fast and lets you easily dial in your seat position. And, this fine post comes in a variety of diameters to fit almost any bike.
6-Bolt mounting pattern - Wide leg design improves rotor`s lateral stiffness for a consistent and firm braking surface - Stainless steel construction - Torx bolts included
Forged and CNC machined AL6061 cups - Double sealed replaceable bearings - Fits 68mm and 73mm shell widths - 1.37" x 24T English thread - Alloy spacers included for chainline adjustment - Anodized and laser etched finish
$29.99 - $39.99
Origin-8's Alloy Blade Chainrings are CNC-machined out of tough, light and durable 6061-T6 aluminum and are compatible with 8- and 9-speed drivetrain components. They have an attractive and corrosion-resistant silver anodized finish.
Compatible with caliper and cantilever brakes - Forged aluminum lever and body - Ergonomic 2-finger lever design - Return spring with reach and cable tension adjust - Hinged clamp allows installation without removing grips/tape - Fits 1.5-1.6mm brake cable type - 90g pair
$5.99 - $9.99
Origin-8's Capster is a top cap, bolt and star nut for your 1 1/8-inch threadless headset. It comes in many colors so you can customize your ride.
- AL6061 alloy construction - Non-keyed design - Jar of 20 spacers
Origin8's Revolvr BB86/92 Thread-Together Bottom Bracket provides a secure and stable shell interface for smoother operation and extended bearing life. Hybrid AL6061/Nylon fiber cups offer a superior fit and noise-free operation. Low-friction dual seals protect the bearings from harmful contaminants, while sealed premium bearings are both serviceable and replaceable. Models are available for both Shimano HTII 24mm and SRAM GXP 22/24mm spindles. - Replaces all standard BB86/92 press-fit bottom brackets - Shell: 86-92mm x 41mm - Interface: BB86/BB92 - Cup Material: AL6061/Nylon Fiber - Weight: 103g
$29.99 - $42.50
Origin-8's Pro Fit Alloy Ergo Stem is a great upgrade for road and mountain bikes. It's 3D forged from lightweight and durable 6061-T6 aluminum. It has a 4-bolt, 2-piece face clamp that shaves grams and makes for quick and easy handlebar installation/removal. Plus, the opposing steerer clamp bolts apply more even holding force to protect the fork and keep your bars from changing position.
$19.99 - $29.99
Enjoy the velvety smooth ride and sure grip of Electra's quick-rolling Townie Tire. Plus, its classic design adds a touch of style to any bike.
O2 Rainwear's ultra-lightweight and packable Original Series gear is the most affordable breathable rain gear you can buy. It comes in just one color: safety. It’s perfect for casual riders or dedicated race spectators. - 100% 2Layer Polypropylene - Waterproof, Breathable, Windproof - Extremely Lightweight & Compact - Ultrasonically welded waterproof seams - Hood with drawstring - Elastic Wrist Cuffs - Storm-channel protection flap over zipper - Drop-tail for road spray protection - Packs into a handy stuff sack made of same material (included) - Generous Fit for layering - Weight: Avg. 5 ounces depending on size
$284.99 - $309.99
- Elite Series convertible MTB hubs - Available in multiple axle configurations - Shimano and XD cassette body options with 6 pawl/54 point/6.6-degree engagement - Straight pull and J-bend spoke options - 6 bolt disc brake rotor compatible - Sealed bearings - Material: AL6061 J-Bend/QR: - PCD-L: 58mm - PCD-R: 58mm - LTF-L: 32.95mm - LTF-R: 48.45mm - CTF-L: 34.7mm - CTF-R: 19.2mm J-Bend/142 x 12mm: - PCD-L: 58mm - PCD-R: 58mm - LTF-L: 36.45mm - LTF-R: 51.95mm - CTF-L: 34.7mm - CTF-R: 19.2mm Straight Pull/QR: - PCD-L: 51mm - PCD-R: 51mm - LTF-L: 36.2mm - LTF-R: 50.1mm - CTF-L: 31.45mm - CTF-R: 17.55mm Straight Pull/142 x 12mm: - PCD-L: 51mm - PCD-R: 51mm - LTF-L: 39.7mm - LTF-R: 53.6mm - CTF-L: 31.45mm - CTF-R: 17.55mm
- Extruded and CNC-machined AL6061-T6 pedal body - 2 sealed bearings and 1 DU sleeve bushing - 9/16" CNC chromoly spindle - 109mm x 110mm x 15mm concave platform for large feet - M4-10mm outer and M4-8mm inner SS replaceable pins enhance concavity - Size: 9/16" - Material: AL6061 - Style: Platform Pedals
- Anodized or powder coated finish - Allows for secure clamping - Forged aluminum construction - 34.9mm clamp diameter
O2 Rainwear's ultra-lightweight and packable Original Series gear is the most affordable breathable rain gear you can buy. It comes in just one color: safety. It’s perfect for casual riders or dedicated race spectators. - 100% 2Layer Polypropylene - Waterproof, Breathable, Windproof - Extremely Lightweight & Compact - Ultrasonically welded waterproof seams - Elastic Waist - Packs into a handy stuff sack made of same material (included) - Generous Fit - Weight: Avg. 3 ounces depending on size
Suitable for moderate use applications - All-around performance in mixed weather conditions - Good performance at high or low temperatures - Great pad life - Quieter than sintered pads - Pad material: steel - Compound: semi-metallic - Compatibility: Hayes CX5,GX2,MX2,MX3,MX4,MX5,SO1E / Promax DSK810
O2 Rainwear's ultra lightweight and packable Original Series gear is the most affordable breathable rain gear you can buy. It comes in just one color: safety. It’s perfect for casual riders or dedicated race spectators. - 100% 2Layer Polypropylene - Waterproof, Breathable, Windproof - Extremely Lightweight & Compact - Ultrasonically welded waterproof seams - Stand-Up Collar - Elastic Wrist Cuffs - Water Resistant-Zipper - Drop-tail for road spray protection - Packs into a handy stuff sack made of same material (included) - Form Fit - Weight: Avg. 4 ounces depending on size
- Water-resistant messenger pack designed to work with Origin8 front flat racks - Removable bottom panel provides structure and offers a sturdy platform for stacking items - Features a dedicated U-lock pouch, and multiple pockets for pens and small items - Roll top closure with adjustable strap and buckle - Durable 600D Polyester construction with TPU inner liner for water-resistance - Bag volume: 3800 CI
$45.99 - $49.99
Pedal smoothly and steadily with Origin-8's Torqlite Square-Taper Bottom Bracket. The forged aluminum body and cups are light and tough, the CNC'd hollow-chromoly spindle is stiff and shaves more grams, and the sealed bearings are super smooth and durable.
Increase your hydration capacity with Origin-8's HydroRail Double Seat Bracket. This bracket mounts to your saddle rails and holds two bottle cages. And, the angle is fully adjstable so you can customize it to keep your bottles within easy reach. Bottles and cages sold separately.
$33.99 - $52.99
Origin-8's Pro Track Light Pedals boast durable chromoly axles with reliable ball bearings. They feature an aluminum body and a toe-clip compatible aluminum cage, and tip the scales at 360 grams a pair.
- 42mm DEEP DISH sleeved and pinned rim - Powder coated (PC) or Anodized finish(Ano) dependent on color - Available with Machined or Non-Machined sidewall - 760g
$24.99 - $25.99
A range of sturdy, affordable cogs is an essential part of a single speeder's quiver. Origin-8's Torq Lite Single Speed Cog is available in wide range of sizes so you can easily tailor your gearing for the terrain. It's designed for Shimano/SRAM style cassette bodies, features a wide, flex-free base, and is made from hardened chromoly steel.
Finish off that great road bar tape job with Origin-8's Rubber End Plugs. These plugs come in a variety of colors to dress up your rig and fit most handlebars.
$17.79 - $18.19
Origin-8's Time Clock Bell provides a wonderful sound and adds a touch of class to your handlebars. This great 55mm bell delivers the wonderful resonate sound of brass with all-metal mechanical parts.
Page 1 of 14 Next page