Based on our famous Crystal stem, the Radio Axis stem is CNC machined out of the highest quality 6061-T6 alloy, lifts your bars nice and high, and prevents them from slipping due to our wider 48mm clamping area and the larger head 6mm bolts. The choice of most of our team, this beauty now comes in a wild Sandblasted Purple finish.
- Highly weight optimized single crown stem, ideal for Enduro applications with 31.8mm handlebars - Human Factor Design features micro increment size options, tuned to fit any rider size and style - Human Factor cockpit setup index facilitates tuning of upsweep and backsweep - Ultra-short stack height and true zero degree rise - Chamfered bar clamp to reduce stress risers and increase fatigue life in handlebars - Forged 2-piece faceplate design reduces overall weight without compromising bar clamp security or stiffness - Shot peen-anodized surface increases strength, durability, and fatigue life
A little H2O is a crucial part of every ride! This sweet stem is made of 6061-T6 aluminum for a light, strong ride. Cold 3D forging adds strength and a nice finish.
• Steel • Polished-chrome finish • 1-inch model has 22.2mm quill, 15/16-inch model has 21.1mm quill • 10-inches tall (extra tall)
RaceFace designed their Atlas 35 stem to reduce overall system weight while retaining the proven stiffness and performance the Atlas line is known for. The stem itself is measurably stiffer than the 31.8mm offering and, although the system is a seemingly burlier build, the weight savings gained by the reduction in bar material actually makes the 35 system lighter overall. An impressively light, strong addition to your aggressive trail or DH/FR build. - Four-bolt bar clamp holds bar securely in position - Interlocking U-Shaped Handlebar Clamp Geometry - Faceplate eliminates stress risers which cause your bar to bend or break - Opposing bolts on steer tube clamp provides extreme clamping power while reducing stress on the steer tube - Stack Height: 40mm
Race Face's Ride stem is designed specifically for riders looking for Race Face engineering and quality at a value price point. - Forged and shot peened from 6061 aluminum for high strength and fatigue resistance at a reasonable weight - Four bolt bar clamp holds bar securely in position - Machined logo on bar clamp
- Intended for XC, Trail and All Mountain use - Machined to precision with 7075 aluminum for high strength & fatigue resistance at a very light weight - Interlocking 4 bolt bar clamp secures your bar and distributes loads away from bolts and into the body - Bar Clamp Diameter: 31.8 mm - Stem Angle: -84 deg , +96 deg
- Adjustable 7050 alloy road stem - 2-axis pivoting system for setting ideal rise and reach
- 3-D forged aluminum with 4-bolt bar clamp - 83 or 7 degree flip flop design. 137g (80mm) - Includes shim for 1" threadless steerers
$69.95 - $99.95
- Forged, CNC-machined 6061-T6 aluminum with hollow CrMo hex bolts - Open skeletal design and a dual mid-bolt wedge mounting system - 1" or 1-1/8" steerer clamp
Mix and Match might work for clothing, but not your mountain bike cockpit. The new Descendant stem is 3D forged from 7075 alloy, then machined for weight reduction, and is the perfect match for your Descendant bars—not that you’re worried about that kind of thing. Built strong, to take on the world’s toughest trails, Descendant stems keep you pointed in the right direction. - Colors: Black - Material: Al-7075 - Lengths: 40mm, 50mm, 60mm - Bolts: Steel - CNC machined for weight reduction - Four bolt handlebar clamp - Two bolt steerer clamp
Kalloy's 822 Adjustable Stem lets you set up your handlebars exactly where you want them using just an allen wrench! With a 0-60° rise, you're sure to find a position that puts you comfortably in control. Its 4-bolt handlebar clamp makes bar changes easy and secure. - For quill-style steerers
the Pro LT stem is constructed of strong and lightweight anodized 6061 alloy, and features a headlock system for a secure front clamp fixation.
Simple, elegant, lightweight design can be run in negative or positive position for -7°/ 7° in rise. 3D forged 6061-T6 aluminum combined with a 4-bolt faceplate provides increased stiffness. - Weight: 167g (100mm) - Length: 70, 80, 90, 100, 110, 120, 130mm (±7°) - Material: 3-D Forged 6061-T6 Aluminum - Clamp Diameter: 31.8mm - Angle: 83° (±7°) - Steerer Tube Diameter: 11/8in - Stack Height: 40mm - Clamp Width: 40mm - Clamp Tourque: 5Nm
Your stem may seem inconsequential, but it is the point of transfer between your skilled handling and the bike itself. An impressive refinement of our popular top level Easton alloy stem, the 2019 EA90 stems have an larger boom diameter for increased stiffness and, by utilizing our highest quality alloys, we were able to remove excess material for even more weight savings. We’ve also created a custom computer mount (included with EA90 stems and sold separately) that is compatible with all ICM faceplate stems for cleaner lines and improved aerodynamics. With lengths ranging from 70mm to 130mm, we can accommodate fits for all sizes of frames and riders. We shaved our new EA90 down to 120 grams for a 100mm stem and, with weights like these, we surpass much of the alloy and carbon competition in the market, while giving you the durability, confidence and control you expect from Easton. - Finish: Black Ano - Weight: 120g (100mm) - Rise: +/- 7-deg - Clamp diameter: 31.8mm - Steerer: 1 1/8-inch - Length: 70mm, 80mm, 90mm, 100mm, 120mm - Materials: EA90 alloy - Tech: ICM compatible (faceplate mount included), Top Lock, Taperwall
- Multi-position stem to fine tune your riding position - 3D forged 6061-T6 aluminum - 4-bolt oversized handlebar interface - Includes top cap and angle adjustment shims (2)
An aerodynamically honed stem with adjustable length and angle to optimize your position. The rider makes up 80-90% of total aero drag, so refining your position can produce some of the biggest gains of all. Further, the shape of the stem, plus the ability to eliminate headset spacers, allows for cleaner airflow at the front of the bike, producing valuable drag reduction. Created in conjunction with Team Dimension Data, the stem delivers the confident and responsive ride feel demanded by the best riders in the world. This stem is intended for negative drop only and cannot be flipped or reversed in a positive rise. - Material: Carbon - Faceplate Material: Aluminum - Hardware Material: Titanium - Stack Height: 42.5mm with length shim / 45.5mm with angle shim - Torque Spec, Face Plate Upper Bolt: 10Nm, Lower Bolt: 6Nm - Torque Spec, Steer Tube: 5.5Nm
A Trail-Rated, carbon-bodied, 31.8mm stem for mountain bikers seeking best-in-class performance, response, and vibration absorption. The M6 stem is designed to complement the look and ride feel of the ENVE M5 and M6 handlebars. - Material: Carbon - Faceplate material: Aluminum - Hardware material: Titanium - Clamp Diameter: 31.8mm - Steerer Clamp Diameter: 1-1/8-inch - Torque Spec: 5.5Nm - Weight: 85g (40mm), 92g (55mm), 99g (70mm), 104g (85mm)
A 35mm clamp diameter, gravity-rated, carbon-bodied mountain stem built for aggressive riding and the muscular look of today’s carbon Enduro and All-Mountain bikes. The M7 stem is designed to complement the look and ride feel of ENVE M7 handlebars. - Material: Carbon - Faceplate material: Aluminum - Hardware material: Titanium - Clamp Diameter: 35mm - Steerer Clamp Diameter: 1-1/8-inch - Torque Spec: 5.5Nm - Weight: 85g (35mm), 92g (50mm), 99g (65mm)
Zipp's Service Course SL-OS Stem provides lightweight strength and versatility to help you achieve the perfect riding position. At only 140 grams, the Service Course keeps your rig light while maintaining toughness for the long haul. Change the angle of the stem quickly and easily with the included shim that lets you tailor your comfort even more. And, the Service Course works with both 1 1/8-inch steerers and 1 1/4-inch. • Included shims allow the stem's rise to be adjusted to 4°, 6°, or 8° angles.
Zipp's Service Course Stem is strong, light, and reliable. Forged of 7075 aluminum with stainless steel bolts, the Service Course is stiff enough to harness the power of your burliest sprints and withstand the jarring forces of the meanest potholes. It keeps the front end completely rigid, providing control no matter the condition.
Designed for use with Cannondale's Headshok (sold separately), the Headshok Stem is tough, light, and ready to ride. - Sleek styling with maximum strength and stiffness - Forged from a single block of lightweight 2024 aluminum with our patented OPI 3D forging process, these stems are exceptionally light and strong - 31.8mm clamp interface - Weight: 185 grams (100mm length)
- Forged & blasted 2014 alloy for high strength & fatigue resistance at a reasonable weight - Four bolt bar clamp holds bar securely in position - Interlocking U-Shaped Handlebar Clamp Geometry transferring more load through the stem body and not the bolts - Faceplate eliminates ‘stress risers'
- Keep your steerer tube long without using lots of headset spacers - The classic look of a road race quill stem with a modern threadless headset - Polished silver with laser etch logo - 75 degree angle (-15 deg rise) - Clamp Diameter: 31.8mm (includes shims for 26.0mm handlebars) - Steerer Diameter: 1-1/8"
Mix and Match might work for clothing, but not your mountain bike cockpit. The new Descendant stem is 3D forged from 7075 alloy, then machined for weight reduction, and is the perfect match for your Descendant bars. Built strong, to take on the world’s toughest trails, Descendant stems keep you pointed in the right direction. - Perfect match with Descendant handlebars - 3D forged 7075 - CNC machined for weight reduction - Four bolt handlebar clamp - Two bolt steerer clamp
Simple, elegant, lightweight design can be run in negative or positive position for -17°/ 17° in rise. 3D forged 6061-T6 aluminum combined with a 4-bolt faceplate provides increased stiffness. - Weight: 162g (100mm) - Length: 70, 80, 90, 100, 110, 120, 130mm (±17°) - Material: 3-D Forged 6061-T6 Aluminum - Clamp Diameter: 31.8mm - Angle: 73° (±17°) - Steerer Tube Diameter: 11/8in - Stack Height: 40mm - Clamp Width: 40mm - Clamp Tourque: 5Nm
- 3D forged alloy construction - Fits 1-1/8-inch (28.6mm) steerer forks - Fits 31.8mm handlebar clamp - Heat treated hardware - Weight: 152g (100mm)
- 3D forged alloy construction - Fits 1-1/8-inch (28.6mm) steerer forks - Fits 25.4mm handlebar clamp - M6 Black hardware - Weight: 161g (110mm)
- Fully CNC machined - Featuring an oversize center bore - Extensive machining and external webbing to maximize structural strength and stiffness and minimize weight
With its classic blend of high strength and low weight, Easton's EA50 stem is a smart choice for your favorite ride. It's made of 3D forged aluminum for amazing stiffness and strength. Easton's Top-Lock technology locks the stem and faceplate together, creating a highly rigid interface while minimizing the loads on the bolts, making the EA50 perfectly safe for carbon bars.