RockShox's Pike RCT3 Solo Air is the ultimate fork for all-mountain and enduro riding. Burly 35mm stanchions, magnesium lowers, and a lightweight hollow forged aluminum crown deliver supreme stiffness to rip down the toughest enduro courses. When the bumps come hard and fast, RockShox's Charger damper keeps the fork high in the travel to maintain proper bike geometry, all while soaking up everything from flowy dirt ribbons to crazy rock-strewn goat paths. The RCT3 three-position switch changes between full travel, lockout and threshold modes so you can save your legs on a transition stage and open it up to pin the next timed downhill.
• Upgrade from crown adjust to remote adjust • Includes PopLoc remote lever (left) and compression damper • Available for Recon Silver, Sektor Silver, XC 32, and Paragon
Up your game with this all-Carbon rigid fat bike fork. Fitting up to 4.8" tires with a 26" wheel or 3.0" with a 27.5", this weapon will put your fat bike on the diet it deserves. - Full OCLV carbon construction with tapered 1-1/8-1.5" headtube 51mm offset - Accepts post mount brakes, up to 210mm max rotor size - 490mm axle-to-crown length, fits up to 26 x 4.8" or 27.5 X 3.0" tires - Includes 150x15mm thru-axle and carbon compression steerer plug - Carbon armor replaceable dropout guards
$21.99 - $23.99
• Caliper brake mounts • 35mm rake • High-tensile steel construction • 1-inch steerer diameter • 185mm steerer length • Threaded fork • Compatible with 20-inch wheels
- Protective neoprene and velcro cut-To-Fit boot fits most rear shocks
$134.99 - $154.99
Odyssey's 41-Thermal forks quickly established a reputation for strength and quality when they originally introduced them in 1999, and they have since gone on to change the standards that all forks are judged by. The new R-Series forks continue this tradition. FEATURES - Fully redesigned. - Laboratory tested and team proven. - New, custom, seamless, tapered, butted and specially formed leg tube shaping for improved grind and guard clearance. - All-new steerer tube design improves fatigue strength and includes a built-in, integrated, lower headset seat race. - New, optimized, 4mm dropout shape for grind and peg clearance. - Updated 7075-T6 pre-load bolt - Proven 41-Thermal® processed 4130 chromoly - Legendary lifetime replacement warranty SPECS - 25mm traditional offset - 3/8” axle slots only Starting at 1lb 15.2oz (885 grams)
RockShox's Sektor Gold RL borrows tech from higher end forks to crush trails way above its weight class. Its Dual Position coil spring dishes out 150mm of travel to make rocks, roots, and drops disappear beneath you. To make climbing easier it steps down to 120mm with the flick of a switch. Either direction, the Sektor boasts a butted aluminum steerer, aluminum stanchions, and magnesium lowers to keep it light and feeling solid. Plus, with RockShox's Motion Control damping, you'll get external rebound and compression adjustments so you can tune the fork for your riding style and trail conditions.
From the pavement to the gravel, Origin-8's Cromo-Lite Disc Road Fork is made to explore. Crafted from super tough 4130 cromoly, it provides a comfortable ride with room for 28c tires for added control. And, it features mounts for disc or caliper brakes so you can ride your way.
Upgrade your road rig with Origin-8's Pro Pulsion Synergy Fork. It features an aluminum steerer with oversize, carbon fiber legs to soak up road chatter. With a striking 3K weave finish, the Synergy fork looks as nice as it rides.
• Cantilever brake mounts • High-tensile steel construction • Threaded fork • Steerer diameter: 1-inch • Steerer length: 200mm • For bikes with 26-inch wheels
$69.99 - $91.99
• Chromoly construction • V-brake mounts • Fits bikes with 16-inch wheels • Steerer length: 250mm
The streets can be tough, so you need a fork that's even tougher. Origin-8's Del Pasado Track Star Fork is crafted from 4130 chromoly-steel with room for a 35c tire so you can handle whatever comes your way.
- Forged dropouts with eyelets, straight-gauge oval tapered blades - Dimension Forks are intended for general recreational riding only; they are not intended for aggressive riding, stunt riding or road racing - 85mm threaded section - Fits up to 30c tires - Axle to Crown Length: 382 mm - Brake Mount (Fork): Long Reach Caliper (55mm - 73mm) - Crown Race: 27 - Front Axle: 9mm x 100mm - Material: Steel - Offset: 50mm - S.H.I.S. Stem Clamp Diameter: 25.4-24tpi Quill - Steerer Type: Straight - Weight: 839g, 876g, 907g - Wheel Size: 27"
3T's Luteus Team is an all-carbon cyclocross fork designed for use with disc brakes. It features include a tapered steerer and aluminum-faced fork ends for precise handling and simple wheel changes. It supports brake calipers for use with standard 160mm brake rotors. The left fork blade is reinforced at the brake mounting pillars to compensate for the stresses imparted by disc braking. On its outer face, there is a recessed channel with two integrated fixing points for tidy brake cable/hose management. Plus, the fork ends face forwards and have aluminum inserts to better resist the lateral stresses transmitted through the hub by rough terrain.
$255.00 - $292.00
Ever wished you could lock out your front and rear RockShox suspension instantly and simultaneously, to get the extra edge for that final sprint to the finish or the grueling tarmac climb to the top of your favorite trail? Here comes RockShox's XLoc Full Sprint, which allows you to lock your SID or Revelation XX fork and your Monarch XX rear shock (all sold separately) with the simple push of your thumb. XLoc is a completely sealed, dependable lockout control, which works with a single thumb press: push to unlock, push again to lock. It’s that easy. Elite XC racers use their XLoc as often as their shifter, to gain that extra edge when sprinting out of corners or on smooth bits of the course. Now imagine being able to do the same with your fork and shock: that’s XLoc Full Sprint. Includes Motion Control X DNA comp damper, rear shock hydraulic hose, and bleed syringes.
• UD weave full carbon construction • Full-carbon steerer, carbon crown and dropouts w/aluminum inserts • Tapered 1 1/2-1 1/8-inch steerer • Steerer length: 250mm • 135mm wheel spacing • 180mm rotor max • Post disc brake mount • Rake: 45mm • Axle-to-crown: 465mm • Axle: 9mm quick-release • ~650g
$223.00 - $255.00
• Upgrade from crown adjust to remote adjust • Includes two bleed syringes, torx wrench, Motion Control XDNA compression damper, XLoc remote lever and hose • Available for Revelation and SID
• Cantilever brake mounts • Chromoly construction • Threaded fork • For 26-inch wheels • 200mm steerer length
$69.99 - $91.99
• Chromoly construction • V-brake mounts • I.S. disc mount • Fits bikes with 20-inch wheels • Steerer length: 250mm
• Cantilever brake mounts • 45mm rake • Chromoly construction • 1-inch steerer diameter • 200mm steerer length • Threaded fork
• High-tensile steel construction • Springer suspension • Threaded • 1-inch diameter (7/8-inch inner diameter) • 20-inch version steerer length: 148mm • 26-inch version steerer length: 180mm
- Hi-tensile steel construction - Caliper brake mount - 35mm rake - Steerer Type: Threaded - Steerer Size: 1-inch - Steerer Length: 200mm - Brake Mount: Caliper - Axle-to-Crown: 395mm - Race Diameter: 27mm - Axle: 3/8-inch - Thread Length: 100mm
Salsa Cro Moto Grande Fork 29". - Disc only 29" rigid fork - Suspension corrected for 80mm travel fork - Maxle Included - Axle to Crown Length: 483 mm - Brake Mount (Fork): IS Disc Brake 160 - Crown Race: 40 - Front Axle: 15mm Thru x 100mm - Material: Chromoly Steel - Offset: 45 mm - Wheel Mount Center Offset (mm): 0 - Steerer Tube Length (mm): 260 mm - Weight: 1080 g
Upgrade your BoXXer with RockShox's Solo Air spring with revised spring curve and air spring tunability with Bottomless Tokens (4 included in package). This kit is compatible with BoXXer World Cup forks from 2011 to 2014 (serial number later than 16T11XXXXXXX).
$699.00 - $699.99
RockShox's Yari brings Pike's and the Lyrik's acclaimed look and proven features to a wider audience as an entry point to a 35mm chassis. The new refined Motion Control IS damper features Rapid Recovery rebound, and its high speed compression circuit is tuned to match the feeling of the Charger damper - 35mm stanchions - Fast Black coating on the upper tubes provides improved durability and decreased friction - 29 x 3.0" or 27.5 x 3.0" maximum tire size - Brake Type: Post Mount 180 - Crown Race: 40mm - Offset: 51mm - Steerer Tube Length: 265mm - Positive Spring: Air - Negative Spring: Air - Wheel Size: 29+, 27.5+
Upgrade your road rig with Origin-8's Synergy Fork. It features an 4130 chromoly-steel steerer with oversize, carbon fiber legs to soak up road chatter. With a striking 3K weave finish, the Synergy fork looks as nice as it rides.
Origin-8's Cromo-Lite Combo Mountain Fork is seriously versatile. This 4130 chromoly steel fork can be used with 26- or 29-inch wheels, and is suspension corrected for a 100mm 26-inch-wheel fork. With disc mounts and linear-pull brake bosses, even your brake choices are versatile.
The Firestarter Carbon Fork is Salsa's high-end, rigid bikepacking fork. This sure-tracking platform features a carbon structure and 15mm thru-axle design, and the Three-Pack mounts on the forward portion of each leg allow use of Salsa Anything Cages or extra water bottle cages. - Axle to Crown Length: 483 mm - Brake Mount (Fork): Post Mount 160 - Crown Race: 40 - Front Axle: 15mm Thru x 100mm - Wheel Mount Center Offset (mm): 0 - S.H.I.S. Stem Clamp Diameter: 28.6 - Steerer Type: Tapered - Steerer Tube Length (mm): 260 mm - Weight: 620 g - Wheel Size: 29er, 29+, 700c - Rotor Size (Fork): 200 - Maximum Tire Clearance (Fork): 3
Get the advantages of a carbon fork at a sweet value with Ritchey's Comp Carbon Fork. The Comp reduces road vibration thanks to the inherent qualities of carbon. Plus, this fork is light and durable, making it a fine upgrade for any road bike.
$134.99 - $154.99
Odyssey's 41-Thermal forks quickly established a reputation for strength and quality when they originally introduced them in 1999, and they have since gone on to change the standards that all forks are judged by. Their new R-Series forks continue this tradition. FEATURES - Fully redesigned. - Laboratory tested and team proven. - New, custom, seamless, tapered, butted and specially formed leg tube shaping for improved grind and guard clearance. - All-new steerer tube design improves fatigue strength and includes a built-in, integrated, lower headset seat race. - New, optimized, 4mm dropout shape for grind and peg clearance. - Updated 7075-T6 pre-load bolt - Proven 41-Thermal® processed 4130 chromoly - Legendary lifetime replacement warranty SPECS - 32mm traditional offset - 3/8” axle slots only Starting at 1lb 15.2oz (885 grams)
Page 1 of 7 Next page