Park's Hex Wrench Set offers all the popular Allen wrenches (1.5, 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5 and 6mm) in a convenient fold-up unit. The tool tips are chamfered for a positive grip and the one-piece fiber-reinforced-resin handle is light, comfortable, slip resistant and 40% stronger than steel.
When a mechanical problem has you feeling lost in space, the Alien II is the extraterrestrial that will ensure you don't have to phone home. Its molded-plastic body provides an excellent gripping surface and splits in two with a press of a button. Tools include: 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8 and 10mm Allen wrenches; 8, 9, 10mm box wrenches; Phillips and regular screwdrivers; a universal chain tool; 14- and 15-gauge spoke wrenches; a stainless-steel knife; a T25 Torx wrench for disc brakes; and a compartment for 2 chain pins. There's even a handy bottle opener for after the ride.
Zipp Speed Weaponry Valve Extender Wrench Set - Two 4 mm and 5 mm combination wrenches - Replacement wrenches required to properly install Zipp integrated valve extenders - Use with Zipp Tangente tubes with aluminum Presta valve and aluminum valve extender
$33.99 - $35.99
The ultimate trailside companion. These high tensile steel multi-tools feature a precise fit and finish and side grips for a secure handhold even with gloves on. The m19 includes: - Chain tool: 8/9/10 speed compatible - Spoke wrench: #0, 1, 2, 3 - Hex wrenches: #2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8 - Open wrench: 8mm, 10mm - Screwdrivers: Phillips #1, Phillips #2, flat #2 - Torx: t-10, t-25 - Stainless steel carrying case - Length: 89 mm - Weight: 175g - Warranty: lifetime
The Surly Jethro Tule rocks. It's made from tough, polished stainless steel and sports dual-purpose functionality. One end is the 15mm offset box end wrench you need to take your wheels off. While the other end provides stellar leverage and a bottle opener! That's two of the tools you need, in your pocket, all the time.
Park's Multi Tool is made of investment-cast tool steel, nickel plated for durability. It includes 3, 4, 5, 6 and 8mm Allen wrenches; 8, 9, and 10mm box wrenches; and a regular screwdriver. The tools are positioned for easy use, too.
Park's Chainring Nut Wrench makes chainring bolt installation and removal easy. It securely holds the slotted nut to prevent spinning when tightening or loosening the bolt. And, it's double-ended to fit most slotted-type nuts, including Campagnolo chainring bolt nuts.
Get the most from your Bontrager Switch Lever thru axle system. Product details - Original equipment replacement lever for Bontrager Switch Flip thru axles - Can be kept inside the thru axle or left off the bike to save weight - Lever is held securely by internal O-ring on the thru axle
• Updated to be stronger, smoother, and more versatile • Features a new material and redesigned tip for easier entry into just about any tire, including tubeless • The unique design lifts the tire away from the rim and features a spoke hook to use when multiple levers are needed • This set includes 3 tire levers
Park’s Professional Cable And Housing Cutter is specifically for use on derailleur and brake cables and housing. It even makes quick work of hard-to-cut shift-cable housing. Its cold-forged, heat-treated-steel handles won't bend and its precision-ground jaws cut perfectly every time. Its dual-density molded grips are specially contoured for superior comfort and control. Plus, there’s a built-in cable-end crimper and a forming hole for reforming housing ends.
A compact multi-tool that is designed for integrated storage in compatible Trek road frames. Compact and easily stowed The BITS Integrated Multi-Tool is a compact multi-tool that is designed for clean, integrated storage into compatible Trek road bike frames. The small but smart design features hex tools from 2-8mm along with a T25 Torx, and flathead screwdriver. The ergonomic design makes the tool as easy to use as it is to carry. Product details - Designed for secure integrated storage in the new Domane with storage door - CNC-machined keys for lightweight durability - 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6, and 8mm hex along with T25 and flat-head screwdriver - Slim profile makes it easy to pack on any ride - Ultralight aluminum alloy design
Bontrager's Tire Levers handle the toughest tire-and-rim combinations. Their specially designed tips engage the tire bead so it can be removed with just two levers. Plus, these beefy, high-strength plastic levers fit your hands great for superior leverage.
Park's Gear Clean Brush has a handle on one end with a curved, serrated edge perfect for cleaning between cassette cogs. The other end's tough nylon bristles are ideal for cleaning the derailleurs, chain and other drivetrain parts to keep them clean and prevent premature wear. It also works great on brakes and other components that collect dirt and grime. The GearClean easily fits in a toolbox or pack.
Many chains use a master link that allows the chain to be installed and removed by hand. While master links don't require traditional chain tools, over time, dirt and corrosion can make it difficult to separate them by hand. Park's Master Link Pliers make removing and installing these master links quick and easy. Simply insert the specially sized jaws into the link and squeeze the vinyl-coated handles!
ShockWiz is a suspension tuning system for air-sprung mountain bikes that combines high-tech hardware with an intuitive smartphone app. It's lightweight, durable and powered by a long-lasting coin cell battery, ShockWiz automatically records and evaluates suspension performance every time you ride. The ShockWiz app displays straightforward adjustments that unite bike, terrain and riding style. ShockWiz works for all mountain bike riders, regardless of their experience or bike's intended use. It works on hardtail and dual suspension bikes, and for all levels of skill, speed, and terrain. With ShockWiz, you know exactly how your suspension is performing – and how to make it better. Features & Benefits: - Automated tuning recommendations - Shock tuning score - a snapshot of how well your suspension is set up for you - Works on hardtail and dual suspension bikes. Works for Cross-Country, Trail, All Mountain and Downhill. - Inexpensive, replaceable CR2032 battery lasts for months - Waterproof and dustproof - IP67 rating - Two alternative hoses (included) offer a range of fitting options - Smartphone app is compatible with Apple and Android phones Essential Details: - ShockWiz is designed for all mountain bike riders, regardless of your experience or bike's intended use. - You can tune for every riding style: Efficient (pedaling), Balanced, Playful or Aggressive. - Advice for air pressure, spring rate, compression and rebound is displayed in the intuitive smartphone app. - In the box: ShockWiz hardware, two hoses, rubber mounting boot and zip ties.
Park's Valve Core Tool is great for tightening, removing and installing Schrader and Presta valve cores (the cores are inside the valve), and also Presta valve extenders that have 5mm wrench flats. It's a handy tool to save a tube when all that's wrong is a broken valve, and it also lets you remove valves to easily insert sealant.
A great way to hold small parts, tools and components during a repair, Park Tool's Benchtop Overhaul Mat features multiple small pockets and one large work area. It's perfect for suspension work or to organize parts for installation. • Made of a rubber-like PVC • Cleans easily and looks great on any bench • Measures: 14.7” x 7” (38cm x 18cm)
- For removal of crank arms from cartridge style bottom brackets - Compatible with square taper, Octalink and ISIS bottom brackets - Comfortable rubber coated handle improves grip
- Sharpener specific to the Felco C7 wire cutters
- Tool required when removing Cannondale System Integrated, BB30 crank arms - Two piece tool for pressing arms away from the BB spindle
$21.88 - $39.36
- Spinner handle: bi-mold comfort grip handle and 9" length - Ratchet: 36t ratchet, quick release, finger fit handle and 7-3/4" length - Flex drive bar: swivel head and 10" finger fit handle - All drivers feature ball and spring socket retention
$8.34 - $12.94
- All drive extensions fit 3/8" drivers - Use secure ball and spring socket retention - Chrome plating provides increased protection from rust and corrosion
- 26-leaf feeler gauge set (great for disc brake pad setting) - Both SAE and Metric measurements listed on each blade - Sizes: .0015, .002, .0025, .003, .004, .005, .006, .007, .008, .009, .010, .011, .012, .013, .014, .015, .016, .017, .018, .019, .020, .021, .022, .023, .024, .025" - Metric range: .037mm to .635mm
- Holds the chain while the pin or quick connect is installed
- Self-centering, hardened tool steel tap jaws - Knurled chuck sleeve for secure tool fitment - Sliding T-handle for tight spaces and extra leverage - Made in the USA
- Prevent over-tightening of bolts to protect carbon fiber and other parts at critical junctions (Bar/Stem, Stem/Steer tube, Frame/Seat post) - 4mm bit is included with magnetic shank to interchange bits as needed - Rounded t-handle grip for added comfort in three different colors for easy identification - Includes certificate of calibration
Prestaratchet advances the art of wrenching bicycles. Consider the irony of using an Allen or Torx key on your expensive and delicate bike parts. Tools like that come free with un-assembled furniture. Isn’t your bike worthy of better? Prestaratchet is faster, safer, less expensive, longer lasting and more comfortable than any key. Compatible with 1/4" bits.
Wheels Manufacturing Sealed Bearing Extractor - 30mm Fits: - 6806 - Other bearings with an inside diameter of 30mm
$59.94 - $67.90
- Professional Ergo: features an ergonomic design with a high blade tension for straight accurate cuts (accepts 12" blade only). Alternative 55 degree blade mounting for flush cutting. Single touch spring loaded blade release mechanism for blade changes.
Sealed bearing extractor for 29mm ID bearings. Extractor has 1/2" thru hole for use with our 1/2" threaded rod press handles. - This extractor is part of a system that requires additional pieces to function.
Page 1 of 27 Next page