Everybody needs a good knife in their backpack or tool kit. Here's a favorite of the All-City team, made by the fine folks at CRKT. It's got a clip on one side, the AC logo on the other, and is good for spreading delicious jams, making dangerous arm movements, and of course, cutting things. - Open length: 6.5-inches - Closed length: 3.75-inches - Blade length: 2.625-inches - Weight: 3.1-ounces - Blade material: Stainless Steel - Edge type: fine - Handle material: steel - Knife type: locking folder
- Replaces original Shimano bleed fitting with easy to use lever reservoir bleed fitting
- Internal valve prevents air from being drawn into the system - Includes one Quick Bleed valve and 2 sections of bleed tubing
- Features bleed fittings for Hope, Magura, Avid, Hayes, Formula and Gatorbrake - Includes bleed tubes, syringes, gloves, and handy carrying case - See BTI part number AX-9617 for Shimano bleed fitting
- T-20 Torx L-wrench for pre-tensioning Torque nipples - 4.3mm wrench for tensioning Torque nipples via their wrench flats
Brake pad spreader tool for Avid Elixir brakes.
Designed to fit snugly between the disc brake caliper pistons or pads, preventing inward pad movement to preserve hydraulic brake adjustment while the wheel is off the bike.. - For disc caliper repair - Fits SRAM Guide, Trail, and Avid Code Brakes
Keep your brakes performing at their best with Avid's DOT 5.1 Brake Fluid. They're compatible with all Avid disc brake seals. You'll get a 4-ounce bottle of fluid.
Keep your brakes performing at their best with Avid's Assembly Grease. They're compatible with all Avid disc brake seals. You'll get a 1-ounce jar of grease.
- For removing/installing lever pivot pins in 2009/2010 XX and Elixir brake levers (2011+ brakes do not require pin tool)
Periodic brake bleeds are necessary to maintain consistent stopping performance, and Avid's Disc Brake Bleed Kit has the tools you need. Keep your Avid Juicy, Code, Guide or Elixir hydraulic discs running strong. Please note, DOT 5.1 brake fluid not included.
- Hand-held hydraulic hose cutter - Quick, precise cuts - Works with all non-braided hydraulic hoses
Periodic brake bleeds are necessary to maintain consistent stopping performance, and Avid's Disc Brake Bleed Kit has everything you need to keep your Avid Juicy, Code or Elixir hydraulic discs running strong.
Essential parts to properly service and maintain all Avid CODE brakes. - Replacement parts for 2007-2010 CODE brakes - Includes bearings, bearing press tool, pivot bolt, cam, cam spring, and lever
SRAM Bleed Kit for maintaining SRAM disc brakes. Includes 2 syringes/fittings, bleed blocks, Torx tool, Crow's foot, Bleeding Edge Fitting. - For SRAM X0/ XX/ Guide/Level/Code/HydroR brakes - Improved sealing and durability - New rotating metal hose fittings - High volume hose with clamp - Longer lasting - Must-have for all mechanics - DOT 5.1 - NOT compatible with RockShox fork bleed kit
Periodic brake bleeds are necessary to maintain consistent stopping performance, and Avid's Professional Disc Brake Bleed Kit has the tools you need. This pro version is designed to stand up to heavy use with high-volume syringes and steel fittings. Keep your Avid Juicy, Code or Elixir hydraulic discs, or SRAM hydraulics running strong. Please note, DOT 5.1 brake fluid not included.
Periodic brake bleeds are necessary to maintain consistent stopping performance, and Avid's Professional Disc Brake Bleed Kit has everything you need to keep your Avid Juicy, Code or Elixir hydraulic discs running strong. And, this pro version is designed to stand up to heavy use with high-volume syringes and steel fittings.
$59.94 - $67.90
- Professional Ergo: features an ergonomic design with a high blade tension for straight accurate cuts (accepts 12" blade only). Alternative 55 degree blade mounting for flush cutting. Single touch spring loaded blade release mechanism for blade changes.
The BikeSmart Toof Brushes are specifically designed for cleaning the grit and grime out of your drivetrain for quieter, smoother shifts. The curved toothed tool cleans dirt and grime from cassette cogs, while the durable nylon brush is perfect for scrubbing derailleur pulleys and chainrings. Use with a rag and a little degreaser to make your drivetrain happy, quiet, and gunk-free.
The BikeSmart Y-Not Allen tool has 4, 5, and 6mm Allen wrenches with a contoured, soft-touch rubber-coated body for a tight grip.
BikeSmart's PortaTool packs the most commonly needed bike tools into one small package that weighs only 155 grams. This compact multi-tool contains 6, 5, 4, 3, and 2mm Allen wrenches, as well as Phillips and flathead screwdrivers.
When you only have room for the bare essentials, BikeSmart's MicroTool 8 is a perfect fit. This tiny, nickel-plated chromoly multi-tool contains 6, 5, 4, 3, and 1mm Allen wrenches, a T25 torx, plus Phillips and flathead screwdrivers—all while taking up almost no room.
BikeSmart’s A.W.S Allen Wrench Set is a shop-quality L-shaped hex wrench set featuring ball driver tips on the long arms for hard-to-reach bolts and straight tips on the short arms for high-torque applications.
Remember that time on the trail when your brake lever reach went out of whack? Unfortunately, your multi tool couldn't get out of it's own way to turn the adjustment screw. Blackburn's Wayside Multi Tool changes all of that. - Individual Hex Keys - The most common hex keys snap on and off the tool and can be used individually to be able easily reach and properly torque any bolt head. All keys feature a ball end. - Optimized Tools - The selection, length and placement of each tool has been carefully thought out so that you have the right tool and can easily use it. - 19 functions - 200 grams / 0.44 lbs
Going for a ride but don’t know what to pack? No problem, Blackburn has you covered. The new Local CO2 Ride Kit offers up what you need to get home, and extra carrying capacity to bring along anything else. - Local Small seat bag offers extra space to pack your tube, wallet, phone, or whatever you want - Wayside CO2 inflator with 16g cartridge - GRID 8 Mutli-tool provides a quality tool to make sure your bike is adjusted properly for your ride - 2x tire levers
- Blackburn's Local Seat Bag (Medium) offers extra space to pack your tube, wallet, phone, or whatever you want - Blackburn Heist 6 Multi Tool provides a quality tool to make sure your bike is adjusted properly for your ride - Blackburn's Mountain AnyValve Mini-Pump comes equipped with their popular and proven AnyValve head, which works on Presta, Schrader, and Dunlop valves. - 2x tire levers
$3.99 - $18.99
- Developed by the Boeing company for lubrication and protection of aircraft components - Dries to a thin waxy film that clings to metal for months - Law prohibits ORM-D materials from shipping by air
Bontrager's Tire Levers handle the toughest tire-and-rim combinations. Their specially designed tips engage the tire bead so it can be removed with just two levers. Plus, these beefy, high-strength plastic levers fit your hands great for superior leverage.
Everything you need Be prepared for roadside adjustments and minor repairs with the Bontrager Comp Multi-Tool. This simple tool features a compact design that easily packs away yet provides all of the essential tools to keep your bike tuned and running smoothly. Key features - 2,2.5,3,4,5,6,and 8 hex along with Phillips, flat and T25 - Alloy sides for a sleek lightweight design - Material: Steel
Fact—tools make work easier. Free up that extra hand during tire stud installation with the Bontrager Tire Stud Tool, featuring a magnetized tip that securely holds the tire stud in place for a quick and easy installation. So grab a beverage of your choice, add some studs to your studdable tires, and ride through the winter's worst. Key features - Magnetized tip securely holds tire stud for easy installation - Use with Bontrager Tire Studs for installation on stud-ready tires
Page 1 of 39 Next page